~*~
~~*~~*~~*~~

I told you there're small animals all around the place...I can't even get rid of the spider in the title.!!!...you think one day she 'll fall in the cup ?
~*~
she went last night...
~~*~~
the spider's back...will she fall in the cup...

nectarines...nectar...hummmmm...

as you're fed up with courgettes !!!I offer you a nice dessert, easy to cook and so yummy...
take six nectarines and peel them...easy to do if you put them in boiling water for one minute...put them in a dish and pour on it 4 glasses of hydromel...if you don't have any you may use sweet white wine but it tastes so much better with hydromel, add 4 table spoons of sugar...bake at 180° in the oven for about an hour...they get all golden, shiny...I forgot ! I add a little ginger minced very thinly...
I served with vanilla ice-cream...Ladies, it's gorgeous !

1 comment:

Rowan said...

Sounds delicious - definitely more in my line than courgettes are:)