~*~
~~*~~*~~*~~

I told you there're small animals all around the place...I can't even get rid of the spider in the title.!!!...you think one day she 'll fall in the cup ?
~*~
she went last night...
~~*~~
the spider's back...will she fall in the cup...

Zucchini flower fritters, for dreamers...

Ingrédients for 6 persons:
About 40 zucchini flowers
A bunch of parsley
150grs of flour
2 eggs
25cls of cold milk
salt, pepper, tomato sauce for the accompaniment

Recipe
Clean the flowers, store the stalks and pistils. In a pot mix the whole flour, the 2 egg yolks, a bit of salt and a small spoonful of olive oil. Gradually add the milk. Whip the egg white and add it to the preparation with the chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper. Dip the flowers one by one in the paste, then sink them in boiling oil. When gold coloured, put them on a plate on a paper napkin. You can serve zucchini fritters with tomato sauce.
Eat very warm...

What could I say...I'm very happy I tried...I had so many flowers ...I always dreamt of cooking them...Just like eating a dream...Remember their beauty when eating them, the souvenir is more beautiful than the taste...

No comments: