~*~
~~*~~*~~*~~

I told you there're small animals all around the place...I can't even get rid of the spider in the title.!!!...you think one day she 'll fall in the cup ?
~*~
she went last night...
~~*~~
the spider's back...will she fall in the cup...

Tagged by Karen

I was tagged by Karen...that's very nice of her...I've been wandering through her blog lately and loved it...

"Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 other garden blogs and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog." and then you tag 7 persons...
My problem is, who am I going to tag...so I leave it to tomorrow...

A small garden well hidden in Plumpiemousie...
~~*~~*~~


-To get to know my small planet, watch the outsides ...We rent a house , not very beautiful but with plenty of space inside and a little yard at the back where we can eat and rest...
I'm not very good at gardening, may be I'm not patient enough, may be the earth over here is so difficult to dig, and may be I'm lazy because of my landlady...(read beneath...)

2°-I have a problem with small animals this year...slugs, snails...they have eaten so many of my herbs...so I have a question for you...
suppose slugs have eaten all the basil, if you cook the slugs, do they taste basil? I would like to find a volunteer to test who could do it?